College Scholar All-America
UNITED SOCCER COACHES COLLEGE SCHOLAR ALL-AMERICA AND ALL-REGION PROGRAM
United Soccer Coaches selects Scholar All-America and Scholar All-Region teams for both male and female athletes. Teams are selected for each of the following levels:
- NCAA DI
- NCAA DII
- NCAA DIII
- NAIA and NCCAA
- Junior College DI and DIII
Nominate a Student Athlete
Before you Begin
- Do you have the completed release form linked below?
- Do you have your player’s information handy? (Home Address, Phone, etc.)
2020-21 nominations open February 15, 2021 and close May 15, 2021.
GPA Certification and Signature Release Form
All nominated players must have a completed GPA Certification and Signature Release Form with all required signatures. The form must be uploaded during the nomination process before the nomination can be submitted.
Senior College Release Form (pdf download)
Junior College Release Form (pdf download)
Senior College Alignment
The Senior College Scholar All-America program has an alignment of four regions for NCAA Divisions I, II and III and NAIA/NCCAA based on the state where the school is located. The regions are East, North/Central, South and West.
SENIOR COLLEGE SCHOLAR REGIONS
Senior College Scholar All-America Selection Criteria
To be eligible for selection, the student athlete must be nominated by his or her Head Coach and meet the following criteria:
- Have at least a 3.30 cumulative grade point average (on a 4.0 scale) throughout his or her career
- Start more than 50 percent of all games and be an elite player as supported by playing honors (i.e., all-conference) or contributions to the success of his/her team.
- Plays for a current United Soccer Coaches College Services member institution
- Senior College:
Be a junior or above in athletic standing at the current institution
Be in his or her second year at the current institution if a transfer student.
- Junior College:
Be a sophomore in athletic standing at the current institution
Those meeting the above criteria will be considered by the committee for one of the Scholar All-America teams. The committee reviews both the academic and athletic accomplishments of the nominees. United Soccer Coaches Scholar Athletes of the Year for men and women are selected by a national selection committee from all levels of the Scholar All-America program.