The Mentors for 2023-24 Class of the 30 Under 30 Program Have Been Announced!
The new mentors of the class of the 30 Under 30 Program have been selected.
The 2023-24 Class of the 30 Under 30 Program Has Been Announced!
The new class of the 30 Under 30 Program was announced on Thursday, October 12th.
The 30 Under 30 Program is a year-long education and mentorship opportunity for a special group of 15 male and 15 female coaches who are leading the way in developing soccer players and enhancing the game.
Launched in 2013, the 30 Under 30 Program is a year-long education and mentorship opportunity designed to support up-and-coming members of the coaching profession who are 30 years of age or younger. Through this program, young coaches will be paired with mentors, connect with other young coaches, have the opportunity to attend convention and education courses at a discounted rate, and join a vast network of 30 Under 30 Program alumni!
United Soccer Coaches highlights members of the 30 Under 30 Program throughout the year across a variety of platforms, including Soccer Journal, the United Soccer Coaches Podcast, and the association’s official social media channels.
30 Under 30 Program Benefits
Thirty selected coaches will receive:
- A scholarship that includes discounted registration for the United Soccer Coaches Convention and amazing networking opportunities.
- Access to a mentor dedicated to helping you grow as a coach.
- Additional publishing opportunities in the Soccer Journal and a feature on the United Soccer Coaches Podcast.
Additional benefits include:
30 Under 30 Program Requirements
In order to be considered, candidates must:
- Be under the age of 30 years old at the time of application, or have a 30th birthday that occurs during the 2023 calendar year
- Be an active United Soccer Coaches member
- Have a minimum of two years of coaching experience (full or part-time basis)
During the course of the 30 Under 30 Program, candidates will be asked to:
- Attend a United Soccer Coaches Advanced Diploma course
- Contribute educational or training articles for use by United Soccer Coaches
- Participate in group presentations to be presented at the United Soccer Coaches Convention
- Appear on the United Soccer Coaches Podcast
- Be prepared to contribute additional content for further exposure as assigned
“Being a part of the 30 Under 30 Program has allowed me to create connections that I otherwise might not have access to. I have had the privilege of being able to meet coaches from all levels and who coach in different capacities. The mentor that I have gained from this program is someone whom I admire and am grateful to continue learning from. The 30 Under 30 program has also exposed me to countless new resources available to coaches that can help further our growth as a coach, person, and leader. These relationships built through this program and resources gained are ones that I believe will transcend beyond this program and impact me for years to come.”