30 Under 30 Program
The 2022-23 Class of the 30 Under 30 Program Has Been Announced!
Click here to meet the 2022-23 Class of the 30 Under 30 Program.
The 30 Under 30 Program is a year-long education and mentorship opportunity for a special group of 15 male and 15 female coaches who are leading the way in developing soccer players and enhancing the game.
Launched in 2013, the 30 Under 30 Program is a year-long education and mentorship opportunity designed to support up-and-coming members of the coaching profession who are 30 years of age or younger.
Each member of the 30 Under 30 class receives an educational scholarship that provides registration for the United Soccer Coaches Convention and an Advanced Diploma course of the coach’s choosing. In addition, members of the 30 Under 30 Program are matched with a mentor dedicated to fostering their growth in the game and expanding their coaching network.
United Soccer Coaches highlights members of the 30 Under 30 Program throughout the year across a variety of platforms, including Soccer Journal, the United Soccer Coaches Podcast, and the association’s official social media channels.
30 Under 30 Program Application
Before applying, please:
1. Make sure you are an active United Soccer Coaches member.
- If you have never been a member, join here.
- If you need to renew or are an introductory member, upgrade to a Standard membership.
- If you don’t know your login credentials, please contact the Member Services team at email@example.com.
2. Be prepared to share personal coaching experiences and why you feel you should be selected for the program.
3. Be prepared to discuss how you would use this opportunity to impact the greater soccer community.
4. Have your coaching resume ready for upload.
30 Under 30 Program Requirements
In order to be considered, candidates must:
- Be under the age of 30 years old at the time of application, or have a 30th birthday that occurs during the 2022 calendar year
- Be an active, Standard United Soccer Coaches member
- Have a minimum of two years of coaching experience (full or part-time basis)
During the course of the 30 Under 30 Program, candidates will be asked to:
- Attend an Advanced Coaching Academy course
- Contribute to educational or training articles for use by United Soccer Coaches and its sponsors
- Participate in group presentations to be presented at the United Soccer Coaches Convention
- Appear on the United Soccer Coaches Podcast
- Be prepared to contribute additional content for further exposure as assigned
30 Under 30 Program Benefits
Thirty selected coaches will receive:
- A scholarship that includes discounted registration for the United Soccer Coaches Convention and amazing networking opportunities.
- Access to a mentor dedicated to helping you grow as a coach.
- Additional publishing opportunities in the Soccer Journal and a feature on the United Soccer Coaches Podcast.
Additional benefits include: