30 Under 30 Program
Applications for the 2020-2021 Class of the 30 Under 30 Program Are Now Closed
The 30 Under 30 Program is a year-long education and mentorship opportunity for a special group of 15 male and 15 female coaches who are leading the way in developing soccer players and enhancing the game.
The program is designed to give participants exposure to mentorship, and the opportunity to take advantage of educational offerings, such as diplomas, and the United Soccer Coaches Convention.
Applications for the 2020-2021 Class are now closed. Applicants will be notified at the end of September.
30 Under 30 Program Application
Before applying, please:
1. Make sure you are an active United Soccer Coaches member.
- If you have never been a member, join here.
- If you need to renew or are an introductory member, upgrade to a Standard membership.
- If you don’t know your login credentials, please contact the Member Services team at email@example.com.
2. Have two soccer-specific references prepared.
3. Be prepared to share personal coaching experiences and why you feel you should be selected for the program.
4. Be prepared to discuss how you would use this opportunity to impact the greater soccer community.
5. Have your coaching resume ready for upload (optional).
30 Under 30 Program Requirements
In order to be considered, candidates must:
- Be under the age of 30 years old at the time of application, or have a 30th birthday that occurs during the 2020 calendar year
- Be an active, Standard United Soccer Coaches member
- Have a minimum of two years of coaching experience (full or part-time basis)
During the course of the 30 Under 30 Program, candidates will be asked to:
30 Under 30 Program Benefits
Thirty selected coaches will receive:
- An educational scholarship that includes discounted registration for the United Soccer Coaches Convention Interactive Digital Event and an Advanced Coaching Course in our new Blended Format.
- Access to a mentor dedicated to helping you grow as a coach.
- Additional publishing opportunities in the Soccer Journal and a feature on the United Soccer Coaches Podcast.
Additional benefits include: