No Open Positions Currently
Careers at United Soccer Coaches
Founded in 1941 and based in Kansas City, Missouri, United Soccer Coaches has grown into the world’s largest soccer coaches’ organization serving members at every level of the game. United Soccer Coaches works every day to inspire coaches and ignite their passion for the game so they pass it on to players and others in the soccer community.
The National Office, located in Kansas City’s iconic Union Station, provides one of the most unique work environments in the country with numerous living, dining, and entertainment options all within walking distance. Kansas City serves as the “Soccer Capital of America” boasting MLS and NWSL teams, a large youth soccer community, a host of both USWNT and USMNT games, and a host city for the 2026 World Cup.
United Soccer Coaches strives to create a team atmosphere that is focused on serving our members. Staff receive a full suite of employee benefits. Do your attributes match our core values?
- Deliver value to each member that exceeds expectations;
- Foster community and a sense of belonging;
- Provide innovative learning and growth opportunities for all coaches;
- Maintain the highest standards of ethical conduct and fair play;
- Meet the needs and acknowledge the contributions of a diverse membership;
- Model teamwork and open, honest communications; and
- Promote the advancement of the game
United Soccer Coaches is committed to fostering diversity by offering a welcoming and supportive environment for all our members, leadership, and other constituents. We nurture a learning and working environment that respects differences in culture, age, gender, race, ethnicity, physical ability, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, and socio-economic status.