College Services Benefits
Your College Services membership allows your institution to participate in our awards and rankings programs, and includes a variety of benefits.
To sign up for College Services, please click the “Register Now” button below, login and click on the College Services button on the side navigation of your profile page. If your institution needs to pay by check, please use the corresponding paper registration forms linked below.
|Division||Early Bird^||Regular Rate||Cost for Assistant Coach
|NCAA Division I||$495||$570||$100|
|NCAA Division II and III||$395||$470||$100|
|NAIA and NCCAA||$230||$305||$100|
^Early Bird rate is valid through Sept. 30, 2022. Price will increase on Oct. 1, 2022.
* Rates indicate the cost for one coach. Any additional assistant coaches you wish to add to your roster will be $100.
List of College Services Benefits:
- One individual membership for the head coach of each registered program
- Discounted individual memberships when combined with College Services registration
- National Player of the Week programs for all levels
- Weekly online College Soccer Rankings release for all levels
- United Soccer Coaches national and regional rankings program
- United Soccer Coaches awards program
- In-season weekly College Soccer Podcast
- Divisional listservs to facilitate communication within the coaching community
- Two full-time College Programs employees and national office staff support for college soccer
- Communication with coaches and student-athletes through newsletters, emails and surveys
- Liaison with affiliated groups (NCAA, NAIA, NCCAA, NJCAA, NISOA, US Soccer, MLS, NWSL)
- Online College Soccer Almanac
Awards through College Services include:
- All-Region Awards
- All-America Awards
- Scholar All-Region Awards
- Scholar All-America Awards
- Team Academic Award
- Team Ethics Awards
United Soccer Coaches College Rankings are an indicator of week-to-week status of qualified programs. National and regional rankings are posted each week throughout the season for NCAA, NAIA, NCCAA, and Junior College men and women.
COLLEGE SOCCER ALMANAC
The College Soccer Almanac is published annually by United Soccer Coaches as a benefit to College Services members. Information in the almanac includes Intercollegiate Coaching Records, a list of All-Time United Soccer Coaches, formerly NSCAA, All-Americas and Scholar All-Americas and a current list colleges sponsoring men’s and women’s soccer by division.
With College Services registration, assistant coach(es) and graduate assistant coach(es) individual memberships may be renewed (or join for the first time) at discounted rates. Individual coach membership includes numerous benefits, including seven issues of
SHOWCASE INTEGRITY PROGRAM
As a service to the college coach’s membership, the United Soccer Coaches will take action towards an organization when a coach’s trademark, image, or name is used without authorization by a tournament, showcase, camp or clinic. A cease and desist letter will be issued to the organization on behalf of the United Soccer Coaches.
The main purpose of this program is to protect the coach’s image and alleviate the misguidance to the players and parents by unauthorized use of the coach’s image, name, or trademark to attract attendance to the event.
WHAT IS NEEDED FROM THE COACH?
- Coach needs to file a Cease and Desist Request claim
- Provide evidence of the infringement (picture, screenshot, or link)
- Provide contact information for the organization in question