United Soccer Coaches Media Kit
Thank you for your interest in partnering, promoting, or collaborating with United Soccer Coaches. On this page, you will find the most up-to-date brand style guide, logos, and information. Please use the following when creating graphics and promotional material associated with United Soccer Coaches.
We also ask that before posting or sending out any creative with the United Soccer Coaches logo or name on it that you please receive approval from United Soccer Coaches Creative and Brand Manager Rusty Kugler. He can be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once approved you may send it out to the appropriate parties.
Editorial Style Guide
- Always capitalize the first letter of each word in United Soccer Coaches
- Do not capitalize any of the words united, soccer or coaches when used separately or in other variations (e.g. soccer coaches, uniting soccer coaches, soccer coaches united)
- Association is an acceptable alternate, secondary reference when needed
- Do not capitalize association unless using as the first word of a sentence
- The terms federation or union should not be used when referencing United Soccer Coaches
- DO NOT abbreviate United Soccer Coaches to USC
If using materials for social media please tag our accounts, so we can reshare when appropriate.