Youth Player Award of Excellence
United Soccer Coaches is pleased to offer its youth members the opportunity to recognize an outstanding player within their club or youth organization with the presentation of a special Award of Excellence for contributions on and off the field.
The award has been created to allow Member Clubs and other youth member coaches to honor an outstanding male and/or female player for exceptional contributions to their team, that exemplify the finest attributes of a team player.
Your nominations should be made based on, but not limited to, the following criteria:
- Significant contributions to the team on and off the field;
- Representing the highest ideals of a team player;
- Consistently projecting a positive attitude
- Demonstration as a leader of teammates for all team activities;
- Observing rules and standards set forth by their club/team including the highest level of sportsmanship, ethical behavior and respect for opponents and the game.
The person nominating must be a current member of United Soccer Coaches. Submissions are limited to one male and/or one female player per year.
Click below for the Youth Club Player Award of Excellence Nomination Form.