Youth Coach Award of Excellence
United Soccer Coaches is pleased to offer its youth members the opportunity to recognize an outstanding coach within their club or youth organization with the presentation of a special Award of Excellence for contributions on and off the field.
The award has been created to allow Member Clubs and other youth members the opportunity to honor a coach of a boys team and a coach of a girls team for exceptional contributions to his/her team, the club and in the community.
Nominations should be based on, but not limited to, the following basic criteria:
- Significant success with teams marked by quality player development;
- Demonstrated team building skills;
- Open and honest communication that inspire players to excel and progress;
- Treats players, officials, administrators and opponents with respect, integrity and dignity.
- Serves as a role model for promoting sportsmanship, ethics and fair play.
- Observes all rules and standards set forth by his/her club and respect for the game;
- Encourages inclusive behavior, actively supporting and encouraging diversity while opposing all types of discrimination including, but not limited to, racism and sexism.
The person nominating must be a current member of United Soccer Coaches. Submissions are limited to one male and one female coach per year.
Click below for the Youth Club Coach Award of Excellence Nomination Form.