High School Scholar All-America
SCHOLAR ALL-AMERICA NOMINATIONS
Important message from Haroot Hakopian, High School Scholar All-America National Chair.
United Soccer Coaches is determined to ensure that High School seniors do not miss the opportunity to be recognized for this prestigious award.
To complete the Scholar All-America process, please follow these steps:
- Log into your account using the Log In button in the upper right hand corner of the home page of the website.
- Download the Signature Release Form. Email the form to the player, and have the player’s parents sign the form and return it to you.
- Email that form to the Guidance Counselor and request a seventh semester transcript. The seventh semester transcript has probably been uploaded to a college application management system (e.g., Common App, Naviance, Coalition)
- Fill the application out completely, upload the Signature Release Form and the transcript.
Before you begin the nomination process, please make sure you have ALL of the following information:
- Player’s Personal Email Address (school addresses are deactivated after graduation).
- Parent/Guardian Email Address.
- Athletic Directors Contact Information including School Phone Number and Email.
- Principal’s Contact Information including School Phone Number and Email.
Questions? Contact Haroot Hakopian at firstname.lastname@example.org
This award is presented annually to both male and female players that are high school seniors. To become a Scholar All-America at the interscholastic level, a player must first be nominated by their head coach. The coach must be a United Soccer Coaches member at the high school level. To be nominated, players must have a cumulative grade point average of 3.75 or better (on a 4.0 scale) through the first semester of their senior year; must have demonstrated recognized excellence in high school soccer and must have performed community service at the local, regional, or national level.
The Scholar All-America Committee examines the resumes of the eligible candidates and then selects the team.