High School Scholar All-America
SCHOLAR ALL-AMERICA NOMINATIONS ARE OPEN
This award is presented annually to both male and female players that are high school seniors.
To become a Scholar All-America at the interscholastic level, a player must first be nominated by their head coach. The coach must be a United Soccer Coaches Member at the high school level. To be nominated, players must have a cumulative grade point average of 3.75 or better (on a 4.0 scale) (weighted or unweighted) through the first semester of their senior year; must have demonstrated recognized excellence in high school soccer and must have performed community service at the local, regional, or national level.
A Release Form and electronic version of the student’s High School transcript must be uploaded at the time of nomination.
Before you begin the nomination process, please make sure you have ALL of the following information:
- Player’s Personal Email Address (school addresses are deactivated after graduation).
- Parent/Guardian Email Address and Phone Number.
- Athletic Directors Contact Information including School Phone Number and Email.
- Principal’s Contact Information including School Phone Number and Email.
- Download the Signature Release Form. Email the form to the player, and have the player’s parents sign the form and return it to you.
- Email the signed (by the parents) Signature Release Form to the Guidance Counselor and request a seventh semester transcript. The seventh semester transcript has probably been uploaded to a college application management system (e.g., Common App, Naviance, Coalition).
- Log into your account using the Log In button in the upper right hand corner of the home page of the website.
- Fill the application out completely, upload the Signature Release Form and the transcript.
- NOTE: Once you begin the process, you must complete it. It will not save any partially completed submissions.
Questions? Contact Haroot Hakopian at email@example.com
The Scholar All-America Committee examines the resumes of the eligible candidates and then selects the team.