Members are encouraged to apply for scholarships for a United Soccer Coaches education course and it can be either a development course or advanced course. Scholarships also are available for a Convention registration.
Scholarship application MUST be submitted via the online form and MUST be received no later than midnight Eastern Time October 27, 2017. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Current United Soccer Coaches Member; and
- Committed to the advancement of diversity and inclusion in the game of soccer; and
- Dedicated to serving the needs of under-served groups or communities; or
- Dedicated to serving the development of minority coaches.
- Can demonstrate financial need.
Step 1: Complete Application
SECTION I: APPLICANT INFORMATION
- United Soccer Coaches Membership #:
- Phone Number:
- Current Diploma Level or License held:
- Last United Soccer Coaches Course Attended:
- Application is for a Course Scholarship, Convention Scholarship, or both?
SECTION II: ESSAY
Write an essay describing your past experience as a coach, your goals as they pertain to coaching, and why you meet the criteria.
SECTION III: FINANCIAL NEED
In as much detail as possible please describe your financial need.
Step 2: Review and Submit
- Applicant Information
- Applicant Essay
- Description of Financial Need
- Once completed, click the submit the button on the bottom of the form to submit your application.
- Once submitted, you will receive an email with a copy of the application for your records.
MUST be received no later than midnight Eastern Time October 27, 2017. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Applications are closed until next year.
The applicant must meet all United Soccer Coaches Prerequisites for the course he or she is applying for.