Each fall, United Soccer Coaches Foundation opens applications for scholarship opportunities to be awarded to Member Coaches. Applicants are eligible to apply for Convention registration, advanced diploma course enrollment, or both. Any applicant desiring to apply for both Convention and Educational Awards must complete separate applications.
Scholarship application MUST be submitted via the online form and MUST be received no later than midnight Eastern Time October 27, 2017. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Current United Soccer Coaches Member; and
- Committed to the advancement of diversity and inclusion in the game of soccer; and
- Dedicated to serving the needs of under-served groups or communities; and/or
- Dedicated to serving the development of minority coaches; and
- Can demonstrate financial need.
Questions? Please reach out to Amanda Mitchell, Development Officer, at amitchell@UnitedSoccerCoaches.org.
Step 1: Complete Application
SECTION I: APPLICANT INFORMATION
- United Soccer Coaches Membership #:
- Phone Number:
- Current Diploma Level or License held:
- Last United Soccer Coaches Course Attended:
- Application is for a Course Scholarship, Convention Scholarship, or both?
SECTION II: ESSAY
Write an essay describing your past experience as a coach, your goals as they pertain to coaching, and why you meet the criteria.
SECTION III: FINANCIAL NEED
In as much detail as possible please describe your financial need.
Step 2: Review and Submit
- Applicant Information
- Applicant Essay
- Description of Financial Need
- Once completed, click the submit the button on the bottom of the form to submit your application.
- Once submitted, you will receive an email with a copy of the application for your records.
MUST be received no later than midnight Eastern Time October 27, 2017. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Application process for 2019 scholarships will begin in August 2018
The applicant must meet all United Soccer Coaches Prerequisites for the course he or she is applying for.