High School Coach of the Year
The NSCAA honors National and Regional Coaches of the Year for High School Coaches. All winners receive a plaque in honor of their achievement and will be honored the the NSCAA Convention.
To qualify for consideration, a coach must be a member of the NSCAA, as well as have a successful record for that season. In addition, the coach should exhibit the following:
- Knowledge of the game (rules, systems, coaching philosophy)
- Rapport with the team (respect of the players)
- Team image (team conduct, style of play, performance)
- Conduct on the field (positive behavior)
- Work for coaches organization (meetings, committees)
- Outside involvement (clinics, camps, conventions)
- Community involvement (leagues, banquets)
- Rapport with other coaches (cooperative, considerate)
- Rapport with officials
- Relationship with media (cooperative, considerate)
- Service to the NSCAA
Eligible coaches will receive an access code from their respective regional chair that must be entered before the nomination form is enabled. If you were given an access code by your regional chair and are ready to fill out the nomination form you may do so below.