Coaching Academy Refund Policy
Refunds for the 4v4, 7v7/9v9, 11v11, Goalkeeping 1-3, and Special Topics may be granted if the candidate withdraws from the course and gives the United Soccer Coaches National Office more than 24 hours advance notice in the form of an email. Refunds for all National, Advanced National, Premier and Advanced National Goalkeeping Diploma courses may be granted for a candidate who withdraws from a course and notifies the United Soccer Coaches National Office no less than seven (7) days prior to the start of the course.
- There is a deposit of 20% of the total registration fee that is nonrefundable and nontransferable; therefore the candidate is eligible for up to an 80% refund at the discretion of the United Soccer Coaches Education Department.
- Request for refunds must be formally submitted using the appropriate form below within one week of the completion of the course.
- Refund requests for the 4v4, 7v7/9v9, 11v11, Goalkeeping 1-3 and Special Topics Diplomas using the form below should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refund Form (4v4, 7v7/9v9, 11v11, Goalkeeping 1-3, and Special Topics Diploma)
- Refund requests for National, Advanced National, Premier, Advanced National Goalkeeping, High School and Director of Coaching Diplomas using the appropriate form below should be sent to email@example.com.
Refund Form (National, Advanced National, Premier, and Advanced National Goalkeeping Diploma)
Refund Form (High School and Director of Coaching Diploma)
- No refunds will be issued if the candidate does not notify the United Soccer Coaches National Office via email more than 24 hours before the start of the course.
Membership Refund Policy
If an individual member in the United Soccer Coaches requests a refund for his/her fees, such a request must be made in writing to United Soccer Coaches via surface mail, fax or e-mail to:
United Soccer Coaches Refund
30 W. Pershing Rd., Suite 350
Kansas City, MO 64108-2463
United States of America
Fax: (816) 474-7408
- United Soccer Coaches does not allow for the refund of memberships unless there are exceptional circumstances. Where exceptional circumstances can be shown to exist, the pro rated amount of the membership fee not exceeding 6 months may be refunded at the discretion of United Soccer Coaches.
- A member may apply for a refund in the case of financial hardship or due to a change in personal circumstances or career change. Exceptional Circumstances do not include the taking of sabbaticals and/or extended service leave. A partner or spouse may apply for a refund within the guidelines of this policy if the death of the member occurs during the membership period.
- Where an error has been made by United Soccer Coaches or a banking facility which results in an over payment being made, United Soccer Coaches may, in consultation with the member, refund by either a credit of the over payment to the membership, or alternatively by check for the full amount of the over payment. Checks will be sent within 30 days to the members on file address. Where a member is responsible for the over payment, the amount will be credited to the membership.
- United Soccer Coaches policy only allows services to be provided to members in good standing. If a member fails to pay their membership dues, the member will not be entitled to the privileges of a United Soccer Coaches membership. Membership in United Soccer Coaches can be re-instated on payment of the dues. If an individual's membership is not in good standing they may not register for the annual United Soccer Coaches Convention or claim to be a member of United Soccer Coaches.
- Personal and Institution memberships are not transferable.
- The member will be responsible for all unexpected costs incurred by United Soccer Coaches during the processing of membership fees. Such costs include (but are not limited to) dishonored check fees or bank charges made as a result of insufficient funds or accounts having been closed.
Convention Refund Policy
- All refund requests must be submitted in writing to United Soccer Coaches, via mail, fax (816-474-7408), or E- mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) by February 16, 2018. Telephone requests will not be honored.
- United Soccer Coaches is not responsible for any change/cancellation charges assessed by airlines, travel agents, hotels, or other similar vendors.
- United Soccer Coaches Convention registrations are NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- Meal ticket purchases or individual membership are non-refundable.
- There are no fees for refunds requested on or before December 15, 2017 and will be processed as requested.
- Refund requests after December 15, 2017 will be processed AFTER January 21, 2018 with a $100 processing fee
- No refunds will be made on-site.
- No refund requests will be accepted after February 16, 2018.