How to Request a Membership Refund
Membership Refund Policy
If an individual member requests a refund for his/her fees, such a request must be made in writing to the Association via surface mail, fax or e-mail to:
United Soccer Coaches Refund
30 W. Pershing Rd., Suite 350
Kansas City, MO 64108-2463
United States of America
Fax: (816) 474-7408
- The Association does not allow for the refund of memberships unless there are exceptional circumstances. Where exceptional circumstances can be shown to exist, the pro rated amount of the membership fee not exceeding 6 months may be refunded at the discretion of the Association.
- A member may apply for a refund in the case of financial hardship or due to a change in personal circumstances or career change. Exceptional Circumstances do not include the taking of sabbaticals and/or extended service leave. A partner or spouse may apply for a refund within the guidelines of this policy if the death of the member occurs during the membership period.
- Where an error has been made by Association or a banking facility which results in an over payment being made, the Association may, in consultation with the member, refund by either a credit of the over payment to the membership, or alternatively by check for the full amount of the over payment. Checks will be sent within 30 days to the members on file address. Where a member is responsible for the over payment, the amount will be credited to the membership.
- Association policy only allows services to be provided to members in good standing. If a member fails to pay their membership dues, the member will not be entitled to the privileges of an Association membership. Membership can be re-instated on payment of the dues. If an individual's membership is not in good standing they may not register for the annual Convention or claim to be a member of the Association .
- Personal and Institution memberships are not transferable.
- The member will be responsible for all unexpected costs incurred by the Association during the processing of membership fees. Such costs include (but are not limited to) dishonored check fees or bank charges made as a result of insufficient funds or accounts having been closed.
If you have any questions about your membership or the Association Refund Policy, please fill out a help form in the Member Services Help Center.