How Do I Become an NSCAA Member?
Here are the steps to join the NSCAA:
First Create an Account:
- Select the Login button from the top right side of the screen.
- Then, select Create a New Account.
- Fill out all of the required fields, then select Save.
Next, Complete the Join Process and Pay for Membership:
- Once you are logged in, select the Hello button at the top right side of the screen.
- Then, select Become a Member from the left side of your screen.
- Verify your personal information and select Continue.
- Select your membership category and click next.
- Make sure there is a check mark in the box to include your insurance (for Standard Memberships only) and click next.
- If you wish to add on any additional offers from our partners, select the desired box and click next. If no additional offers are desired, make sure none of the boxes are checked and click next.
- Select your Soccer Journal delivery method. The print and digital version of the Soccer Journal is only available to members living in the United States or Canada. Click next.
- Consider a donation to the NSCAA Foundation. Enter the desired donation amount and select next.
- Once all selections and options have been made, select Add to Cart.
- If you have any discount codes, select View Cart to add your code. If you do not have a discount code, select Pay Now.
- Enter your credit card information. Be sure to include your email address in the given field to receive a copy of the receipt.
- After you have entered all of you credit card information, review the amount is correct. Then, select Charge Credit Card.
- Once the payment has loaded and you are redirected to view the transaction, your membership payment is complete.
If you have any trouble completing the membership join process, please fill out a help form in the Member Services Help Center.