COVID-19 Resource Page
Like all of you, we’re adapting to the shifting circumstances we find ourselves in due to COVID-19. We remain committed to serving members in the best way possible by remaining true to what the association provides: advocacy, education and service.
If you still have questions regarding your membership, Member Services is open and available at email@example.com or (816) 471-1941.
Awards and Rankings News
- Information on unemployment insurance
- Unemployment benefit finder for individual states
- New York Times – Your Money: A Hub for Help During the Coronavirus Crisis
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES) Act
- Understanding the CARES Act Video
- Small Business Administration (SBA) Disaster Assistance in Response to the Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan Application
- Paycheck Protection Program – Application, Overview, Fact Sheet, FAQ
- Guidance on Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (For Self-Employed, Independent Contractors, and Gig Workers)
- CARES Act Chart
- Small Business Administration – Guidance & Loan Resources