Foundation Grant and Scholarship Applications
- Current United Soccer Coaches Member; and
- Committed to the advancement of diversity and inclusion in the game of soccer; and
- Dedicated to serving the needs of under-served groups or communities; and/or
- Dedicated to serving the development of minority coaches; and
- Have a demonstrable financial need; and
- Be 18 at the time of application submission
Applications must be received by 11:59pm Eastern Time on September 27, 2019.
We encourage all applicants to review the Scholarships and Grants Guidebook for other submission guidelines, requirements, and tips for a strong application.
On an annual basis, United Soccer Coaches Foundation invites individuals and 501(c)3 organizations to submit applications for Convention, Education, and/or Host-a-Course grant and scholarship opportunities.
Grant and scholarship awards cover the following opportunities:
- Convention Scholarship Award-Single registration for Convention 2020. Includes registration for Convention 2020 in Baltimore, Maryland and travel stipend.
- Education Scholarship Award-Single registration for an educational course hosted by United Soccer Coaches held in 2020. Includes one course registration.**
- Host-A-Course Grant Award-Covers costs for a United Soccer Coaches educational course to be facilitated at your facility and in your community.**
**Please note that both Educational and Host-A-Course awards are only eligible for United Soccer Coaches educational diplomas.
We encourage all applicants to visit the educational area of the website to familiarize themselves with eligible courses to assist in the preparation of their application.
Questions? Please reach out to TBD.
All grant requests, including all supporting materials, become the property of United Soccer Coaches Foundation and will not be returned. United Soccer Coaches Foundation reserves the right to reject any grant request.
Organization(s) and individuals receiving a grant or scholarship from United Soccer Coaches Foundation will be required to utilize their award within 12 months of being notified.
Host-a-Course grant recipients will be required provide a written evaluation of the program results no later than 2 months from the date of holding the non-residential diploma course. Failure to meet these requirements will render the organization ineligible for future grants from United Soccer Coaches Foundation.