Check-InAll course participants should arrive on Monday, June 10th in time to check-in between 1:00 and 2:45 pm. Check-in will be at The Elevation Training Center at the Victor School. Candidates should plan departure no earlier than 2:00 pm on Friday, June 14th.
Travel InformationTransportation to and from Victor, CO is the responsibility of each candidate. The area is serviced by the either the Colorado Springs airport (1 hr., 20 min. drive) or the Denver International Airport (2 hrs., 25 min.), located approximately 25 miles from the school.
Candidates are responsible for their own transportation from the airport to the school and for return transportation to the airport upon departure. Both airports are serviced by most rental car agencies for anyone interested in leasing a vehicle for the week.
Pre-Course AssignmentThere are no assignments due prior to the start of this course.
MealsCandidates are provided 11 meals as a part of the registration fee, including four (4) breakfasts, three (3) lunches and four (4) dinners. Meal service begins with dinner on Monday, June 10th and ends with breakfast on Friday, June 14th. Exact meal locations will be addressed at the opening session.
If you have any food allergies the staff needs to be aware of, please contact the site coordinator with specific information.
Lodging InformationLodging is NOT provided for this course. Candidates will need to make their own arrangements for lodging. The following is a list of options:
1. Elevation Training Center at the Victor School - 719-689-5547, 720-394-5257, 1-800-831-6749, email@example.com. Camp Style Lodging, Dormitories = $160.00 per person for the entire course. www.rockymountainsoccercamp.com
2. The Victor Hotel - 719-689-3553, 1-800-713-4595, firstname.lastname@example.org
Cripple Creek, CO -
1. Double Eagle Hotel and Casino - 719-689-5000, 1-800-711-7234, www.decasino.com
2. Gold King Mountain Inn - 719-689-2600, 1-800-445-3607, http://www.playwildwood.com/hotel
3. Triple Crown Casinos - 1-800-635-5825, ext 0, http://www.triplecrowncasinos.com/hotel
4. Cripple Creek Inn - 1-866-746-2288, 719-689-2288, http://www.cripplecreekinn.com
5. Bronco Billy's Hotel - 719-689-0353, 1-866-689-0353, http://www.broncobillyscasino.com/cripple-creek-hotels
6. Cripple Creek Motel - 719-689-2491, 1-866-553-6805, email@example.com www.cripplecreekmotel.com
Additional Lodging Options can be found at: http://www.cripple-creek.co.us/lodging
What to BringThe June weather in Colorado is usually very mild. We recommend being prepared for rain and strongly suggest sunscreen and caps. Among other personal items, you should bring a polo/golf shirt, shin guards, a notebook with paper, pens and pencils, practice gear, training suit, rain suit, soccer shoes and flats.
The Elevation Training Center is at an elevation of 9,697 feet above sea level. Please HYDRATE yourselves and drink LOTS of water 2 to 3 days before coming to camp so that there are no dehydration issues due to the altitude.
Course SafetyUnited Soccer Coaches reminds course candidates that they must have their own insurance coverage. United Soccer Coaches will not be responsible for medical payment for injuries which occur as a result of participation in the course. United Soccer Coaches also reminds all course candidates to wear shin guards for practical sessions. Coaches participating in practical sessions without wearing shin guards do so at their own risk.
CEU OpportunityCandidates can earn 5 CEU's (continuing education units) through the United States Sports Academy by completing the National, Advanced National, Premier and Advanced National Goalkeeping Diplomas. Additional information about this opportunity is available at https://unitedsoccercoaches.org/Education.